Monday, October 17, 2016

My Book Review


My Book Review

 Title:       The Adventures of Captain Underpants
Image result for captain underpants
Author:    Caldecott Honor
Illustrator:    Dav Pilkey


Story line:
George and Harold have created the greatest superhero in the history of their elementary school and how now they're going to bring him to life meet captain underpants! His turn identity is so secret, even he doesn't know who he is!
What I liked best:
like how captain underpants takes off his boxer and rips them in harf and he gets all angry at himself for ripping his boxer.  
What I didn't like:
The part I didn’t like was when the principal is mean to the kids,an
didn't show respect.
Favourite character and why:
My favourite character is Captain Underpants because he is the hero and save the day and help people from explosions from happening.
Would you  recommend it:
I would recommend to write more and more book about captain underpants.  I would read all your books.

No comments:

Post a Comment