Instruction to weave
- Gather all of your equipment so are you ready to start .
- Measure 10 strip pieces of paper and 1 cm wide and 30 cm long.
- Cut out 10 strips of paper .
- Place 5 strips on the mat next to each other about 2 cm width apart .
- Grab the straps and weave it through the straps on the mat
- Repeat step 5 using the 4 strips remaining
- Once step 6 completed carefully push the strips closer together until they meet and
the inside mack a square.
- Sellotape each corner to help keep the straps in place .
- To make the side of the box fold the outside strap back over the base . ( To keep the inside straight fold the strips using the line of the base as you guide .
- Cut out four strips that are 24 cm long 1cm wide .
- Take one strips and fold it into 4 quarters . (To give it four corners)
- With the same strips weave it through the 4 sides .( Keep it tight )
- Sellotape each corner to keep the strips in place.
- Repeat step 12 and 13 for the 3 remaining strips .